dunno if im right or not but does the fuel not just keep comin out ? i found some instructions on the net and had the car runnin and pulled out the fuel relay to use up any fuel in the system . however it was pointless because i got the fuel from the filter everywhere anyway :thumbsup:

dunno if im right or not but does the fuel not just keep comin out ? i found some instructions on the net and had the car runnin and pulled out the fuel relay to use up any fuel in the system . however it was pointless because i got the fuel from the filter everywhere anyway :thumbsup:

And risk running the car lean or with no fuel? Not what i'd want on a turbo engine!!! I'd happily spill some fuel rather than kill an engine

Damien

one thing to watch out for is i bought a filter from tmd i think. nothing wrong with the filter but the one that was on the car ( i would think it was from toyota ) has a bracket welded onto it so it can be bolted to the firewall. the ones most people sell dont have this. could use an old filter and a bit of metal to make a bracket up tho. just get a flat bit metal and hammer it round a filter for the shape then drill 2 holes and should be decent. if you have a look at your filter you should see what im on about.

lol. i read your old post this morning mate, ill make sure i buy one with the bracket on, failing that ill do what you recomended, abit of aluminium can would bend round a peice of piss, might even be able to incoperateit into a red bull can or sumit, seen it done before on diferent cars..