Crn Products

I was very impressed with the grooved discs I bought from them. They assured me they only machine genuine OE discs. They were slow with my order but threw in an extra set of green stuff front pads to make up for it. I'd recommend phoning them as you will get a much better deal.

Proper sound guys, their workshop is 5 mins from where i work so i went to them to pick mine up when i got some. Rang them in the morning, they had to order them in but they were still ready come dinner time. They have good facilities and seem to know what their doing. Offered me drinks n stuff to which was nice.

Performance wise there not much better than standard disks imo, dont see what difference the grooves make. Fade like fook but then again there no bigger than standard disks. Yellow stuff pads are obviously a big upgrade from standard pads and you can tell, they dont smoke when abused and have a lot more agressive bite. I guess it depends on your braking style too, you may be able to get more out of them if your gentle. There fine driving normally though.

Overall best price around for what you get and i will continue to use them.