yer so if i get grooved on front get sum standard back discs as mine are really rusty lol and theyve got green stuff pads on atm which i think would prob be better for mine and standard pads on back??

From our experience of testing setups on the road and on track we find that a good grooved disc with good pad combo at the front with standard rear discs with a decent set of rear pads will work very well.

We would strongly recommend running a set of Braided Brake Lines and a Master Cylinder stopper, this combo will perform extremely well.

We can provide all parts needed so give us a shout and we can price it up for you :harhar:

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk

From our experience of testing setups on the road and on track we find that a good grooved disc with good pad combo at the front with standard rear discs with a decent set of rear pads will work very well.

We would strongly recommend running a set of Braided Brake Lines and a Master Cylinder stopper, this combo will perform extremely well.

We can provide all parts needed so give us a shout and we can price it up for you :harhar:

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk

thanks for that mate ;) how much would it be then for exactly what uve just said??

hey mate, ive got the grooved and dimpled front disks and yellow stuff pads from the tuning developments package listed above.

Im selling both, they are second hand but in great condition, loads meat left on them!!

let me know if you are interested in them.

John

hey mate, ive got the grooved and dimpled front disks and yellow stuff pads from the tuning developments package listed above.

Im selling both, they are second hand but in great condition, loads meat left on them!!

let me know if you are interested in them.

John

thanks for the offer matey but think im guna get brand new ones wont have to pay out twice then will i plus i need new back discs and pads aswell, thanks very much for the offer though neway :harhar: