Stuck Between Two Make's Of Coily's

Right im looking to get some Coilover's the beginning of march and I'm really stuck between either Meister R's and the BC Racing Coilover's ?

I've read alot of threads about the Meister's saying how good they are for both comfort and track ability, But I've also heard similar things about the BC's,

I also want one's that have enough adjustment on the rear coilys to get them down low enough for the car to sit level and low, And not have to lift the front of the car up as the back's will not adjust down enough if you get me, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Meister's or BC's,

Basically i just want people's view's and opinions on both Coilover's

Before i go rushing into buy a Set and then wish i got the other, There both around the same price aswel which make's it hard to choose haha

I am favoring the Meister's to be honest, But i thought it would be safe to find out about BC's before i go and get the Meister's,

Do the Meister's have abit more give on the Lowering then ?, As the EP82's seem to sit higher at the rear then the Front, and i want to get rid of that look so it's Level,

I am favoring the Meister's to be honest, But i thought it would be safe to find out about DC's before i go and get the Meister's,

Do the Meister's have abit more give on the Lowering then ?, As the EP82's seem to sit higher at the rear then the Front, and i want to get rid of that look so it's Level,

I've heard a few members complaining about how their BCs do not go low enough on the rears. One was The_Notorious_Cat - His looked pretty high at the back tbh.

Dave this is nothing personal against your coilovers by the way, just trying to help others out as if they are like me, they would like to go pretty low. And if I bought some brand new coilovers that didn't do that, I'd be fairly disappointed. :harhar:

My BC's can be adjusted so low the back tyre sits under the arch but I'm not sure how this differs from glanza to gt setup.

Dale.

Did you adjust them from the bottom ring mate, or the ring that sits under the suspension spring?

If they do go that low then fair do's. :harhar:

I think most people who "slam" their car, don't necessarily do that because they think it will improve the handling, but more just for the looks. I have to say if a car is really really low, somehow it has quite a bit more presence. Not that I would like my car "slammed" but can definitely see why people would do it. :harhar:

I've heard a few members complaining about how their BCs do not go low enough on the rears. One was The_Notorious_Cat - His looked pretty high at the back tbh.

Dave this is nothing personal against your coilovers by the way, just trying to help others out as if they are like me, they would like to go pretty low. And if I bought some brand new coilovers that didn't do that, I'd be fairly disappointed. :harhar:

It's The_Notorious_C_A_T bud! ;)

But yeah, I would like maybe a small 10mm drop to make it a touch lower but leave plenty of room for movement like. I could hack off some of the threaded tube but thats a bit rock!

Basically i just want people's view's and opinions on both Coilover's

i have both sets on eps at the moment, and its the zeta'rs i would pic purely for the fact, where i stay the roads are harsh and the damping on the zeta''rs is more road biased. they also firm up nicely when adjusting up. ive had quite a few sets of coilies and these are the first to feel at home on the bumpy b roads around my area.

my bc's are up for sale if your interested.

Im more after a set of coilys for getting the looks rather the performance, But im going for Coily's and not just Springs and shocks as i still want to be able to adjust them for if i do go on a Track which no doubt i will,

It's just i don't want the Back sitting higher then the front, And then having to Adjust the front to sit higher so it will look level, As then the car will just be to high for the look im after if you understand my gibberish lol!

I need a picture of 2 82's one fitted with Meister's and one fitted with DC's ?? lol

I think that looks good actually!

But people say the Meister's go a touch lower ?? I'm thinking Meister's then, as how your's is sitting there is Exactly how i would want mine,

Thanks for all the Comments People :harhar:

We run BC's on our track car and they are plenty low enough. Any lower and you are just compromising your suspension with too little travel

Agreed with dave on this, the BC's go low enough to sit right and give the perfect handling, any lower and as said your handling will suffer plus the fact if you try to get over speed bumps that aint going to happen.

If you have anymore questions just drop us a message mate

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Did you adjust them from the bottom ring mate, or the ring that sits under the suspension spring?

If they do go that low then fair do's. :harhar:

Erm I unlocked the bottom ring with the tool and wound that to the desired height then wound the spring down to that level then locked them together twisting the rings the opposite way , if that makes sense ;) like I say it's possible to go so low that it wouldn't be drivable this might differ to the gt though.

For what it's worth I've only had 1 set of coilovers on the glanza as it's my first and I havnt had it long, but all but 1 of my previous cars I've had coilovers and I must admit the BC's have been the best quality so far ;) but I havnt tried any other brand so I wouldn't know any different.

Dale.