Hey guys,

Is anyone else using this browser? If so, what do you think of it?

I've had it a month now and I'm looking to go back to Firefox. It throws errors for no reason I can understand! :lol: For example, if I'm clicking on a thread on here it will come up with "Oops broken link" on a few occasions, yet I can go through the forum for hours on end using Internet Explorer without one error showing up!

Is it just me with this silly problem? Seems that little bit harder to navigate through too because of there being no file menu etc.

Thoughts and opinion..

Im running it under linux and it is still in beta, but i find it works well, especially speed wise, although few things i don't like, there is no drop down menu for last viewed websites, and when I'm scrolling down a page it jumps about all over the place. But no errors. Its good, but needs improving,

Best feature though has to be 'incognito mode' lol :)

Although can't go far wrong with firefox, would be my preference, never use Internet Explorer, too many vulnerabilities with it!!

Using Chrome since the day it was released and it's still my favorite browser. Google is really doing a good job with updating it too, seems like they're adding new features just about every month or so. Just love the speed and simplicity of it, like the address bar which does everything. They also have extensions since a couple of weeks, and there is a lot of them already. Never get any errors either. Chrome is the way forward! Opera is good as well, but prefer Chrome. Firefox and IE just feel outdated/sluggish compared to Chrome and Opera. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,I have used this but now switched to the firefox as chrome is not at all impressive like firefox.As it is in beta stage we shouldn´t expect much from it and we cannot customize it as we do in firefox.For now I will stick with my Firefox. If chrome gets more options like firefox then I will think about using chrome again.

Im running it under linux and it is still in beta, but i find it works well, especially speed wise, although few things i don't like, there is no drop down menu for last viewed websites, and when I'm scrolling down a page it jumps about all over the place. But no errors. Its good, but needs improving,

Best feature though has to be 'incognito mode' lol ;)

Although can't go far wrong with firefox, would be my preference, never use Internet Explorer, too many vulnerabilities with it!!

Incognito mode FTW ;) :)