Quick Question Of Wheel Width

Depends on the offset, I had Advan RGs 15x7" - they caught the arches but only because of the ET32 offset.

I also had some Rota GT3s 16x7" and ET40 offset, they never caught the arches. :)

would you get away from catching the arches with et40 ? i wanna lower mine much lower then before. ?

Depends on the offset, I had Advan RGs 15x7" - they caught the arches but only because of the ET32 offset.

I also had some Rota GT3s 16x7" and ET40 offset, they never caught the arches. :)

correct me if im wrong, the lower number on the offset the further the wheels stick out? i.e et32 would stick out wider than et40? The rota's im interested in are 15x7 et38?

Yes thats right mate.

The Starlet wants ET37-40 ideally.

ET38 is absolutely spot on mate. You can go nice and low without rubbing too (as long as you have a panhard rod, or the rear wheels will go out of alignment and one side will stick out and rub).

Yes thats right mate.

The Starlet wants ET37-40 ideally.

ET38 is absolutely spot on mate. You can go nice and low without rubbing too (as long as you have a panhard rod, or the rear wheels will go out of alignment and one side will stick out and rub).

Quality mate,

Thanks for your help bud, its lowered 30 mm at the moment with standard 14'' wheels lol But will see with the 15'' Rotas if i need to go lower or not! Thats if i actually get them of course

• 2 weeks later...
Quality mate,

Thanks for your help bud, its lowered 30 mm at the moment with standard 14'' wheels lol But will see with the 15'' Rotas if i need to go lower or not! Thats if i actually get them of course

anything offset et36 - et45 will fit ideally on the starlet ranging from 5.5j to 7j although ive heard of 16x8j offset et 20 fit will no to minimal problems