What Are They Worth

Basically when i road tested the starlet that i've got, There was a knock at the Rear,

The bloke i purchased the car of replaced the Rear shock's With brand new Genuine Toyota one's, They've done 100mile's since being fitted along smooth motorways just driving the car home, There not going to be used again as changing to coilover's before the car goes onto the road,

So im going to most probably be selling them on, Including the fronts (Not sure on condition of fronts but passed MOT and No noises)

Do you think i could sell Front shocks For ?

both rear shocks A little bit less then what they cost from Toyota or just normal Toyota Price ?? I've got the boxes for them and everything

Cheers

Absolutely nothing, Was fitted by the garage i got the car from as i heard a knock when i road tested it so they chucked them in for free :p

Do you think putting all of for £140-£150 on eBay would be a good price? Thats for second hand fronts and Brand new Rears and springs

If the don't sell I may end up just keeping them for incase i decide to sell it and want to return the car to stock