What Paint Colour

Hey,

Yes the paint code is 205 Metallic Black but it comes in two shades. Take your car to the paint shop/body shop and I'm sure they'll match it for you correctly.

As for the door trims, the door has a metal strip bolted to it and the trims are bolted to that. Open the door and look from underneath and the sides, open all the 10mm bolts and then you'll need to pull it off with force. It has big sticky pads all across the top of it, and they are pretty strong. It's been a while since I removed them so I can't remember if theres anything on the inner side of the door, but I am 99% sure there isn't.

To remove the sideskirts, undo the bolts in the inner arches. Then on the door sill is a plastic strip, remove that and theres are 10mm bolts all across it. These are bolted to a metal strip that is bolted to the car, the same way as the one on the door. The skirts will remove in two pieces, the rear quarter square part will come off seperately.

Hope that help,

Idrees.