owned the gt for 2 years 5months.

few recent pics.

she is in just now getting mot,rather than get an advisory on the breaks ive bought new discs and pads for the front and back.

just had the locks removed and smoothed.

The spec list is...

chassis/handeling:

front strut brace (standard)

cusco rear strut brace

cusco coilovers (very rare)

cusco adjustable panhard rod (very rare)

s/s braided brake hose lines front and rear

Brand new front+rear discs and pads for mot.

exterior:

carbon fibre bonnet

OZ superleggas 16â? (loads of tread on all four tyres)

locking wheel nuts

seat cupra r front splitter

engine:

td04l turbo 0.65 bar (running off the actuator,or 1djustable via the ebc)

hks front mount intercooler (very rare)

kakimoto racing cat back exhaust

powerflex poly exhaust rubbers x4

apexi filter

ngk denzo spark plugs

magnicore 8.5mm leads

aircon removed

walbro fuelpump

speed vision td04 s/s manifold (heat wrapped)

speed vision tdo4 s/s decat pipe (heat wrapped)

speed vision braided s/s water and oil lines

civic rad

trd thermastat

Sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator

uprated clutch (unknown of the make,but is stiff like a paddle but traffic friendly,been running td04 over a year and still as strong as ever)

Apexi air filter (front mounted)

i have 330cc injectors to be installed

interior:

Momo steering wheel

hks rubber guage holder

greddy water temp gauge

greddy oil temp guage

greddy boost gauge

Hdi electric boost controller (ebc)

Original starlet mats

on the way:

carbon aero catches

jd tuning black tow eyes

few pics

P030210_180302.jpg

P030210_180301.jpg

P030210_1803.jpg

P180709_1503.jpg

havent really taken any pics of the gt in the last year,when i get her back from the garage ill take fresh pics

opinions welcome. i dont know what direction to go in or to just sell up and get a seat leon cupra r (2004)

Aaron

Just keep it you bellend!

If you buy a new car, you will need to sort all the problems all over again, I know it, had lots of silly things wrong with mine thanks to the previous twat who owned it.

And you car looked mint when I saw it, so if you did sell it, probably at less than it's truely worth, you'll then miss it and either have to buy it back for more most likely or less but after some goon has ragged it to shit.

Or buy another mans car (82) then have to sort the problems again or a more expensive one but with less problems!

My take on shit.

Word.

cheers bud,they are meant to do 32mpg (combined).

i miss the astra (burg) i had and cant afford another for a while so that is the closest i can get.

his does about 25mpg when driving like a granny and about 12 normal he has had it 6 months and is putting it up for sale already to get a glanza lol even tho he said he didnt really like them

Not a problem bud, I am of the opinion that if someone asks for an opinion they will get one. Whether they like it or not!

Why not put in digital dash to make it more unique? Thats one of the things I was thinking of. Although my car has the shifter to make it unique, thats why I had to have it, something different :lol:

Or buy my car for an insanely large amount of cash :D

200bhp-starlet - how much is he sellin for?

cat - lol,you have spent an awful lot on your gt and youve had it little over a year (i remember the night u bought it)

where and how much was your shifter,feel free to pm me,im just curious not guna buy one. digi dash is a good idea..i was thinkin of goin ct9 again,like a fast road ct9,just a thought.

liam - cheers :-)

200bhp-starlet - how much is he sellin for?

cat - lol,you have spent an awful lot on your gt and youve had it little over a year (i remember the night u bought it)

where and how much was your shifter,feel free to pm me,im just curious not guna buy one. digi dash is a good idea..i was thinkin of goin ct9 again,like a fast road ct9,just a thought.

liam - cheers :-)

think it's just past it's year anniversary by a few days actually!

I wouldn't bother with a ct9, a td04 is nice and fine for quick road in my opinion. Will pm you details bud. I had a digital dash in my 106 gti, was cool as fuck.

Unfortunately though most things seem to have been done before with a starbo really, well anything my dumbass can think of like!

Stunning car :D

VAG's are heavy on the juice to thurbo ones and you dont really get the performance to match the mpg, comfy modern looking buses though I must admit.

Get an EMU on the GT and run a bar and you will love it :lol:

How does it feel at .65 bar? Rough idea of the power its producing or you had it dyno'd?