Clearance On Castrol Car Oils

Folks,

We've added a Clearance section to our web site where you can buy oils we're over-stocked on or are clearing down.

In the clearance section at the moment, we've a selection of Castrol oils including Castrol Edge and Edge Sport in 1 litres, Castrol Magnatec, Castrol GTX and some Castrol gear oils.

They're all at substantially reduced prices and your 10% club discount applies too.

Take a look at our clearance section here: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-1089-clearance-car-oils.aspx

Cheers

oilman

in my job we research products for cars etc, and oil was one of them, when you compare two of the exact same engins say 4EFTE, run them both on 10/40 for say 80k-100k miles, but one has Castrol and the other has Shell in it, when you take the engines apart you will find that Shell leaves and protects the inside of the engine and parts and keeps it all very clean, but the one with Castrol leaves the insides gunked up and the oil has not protected as it should.

However Castrol is still a very good oil, but i will only use Shell or Mobil.

The above facts shouldnt put you off from buying Castrol as it is just a comparison test that was done.

It isnt that bad as its used in motorsport cars as well..

There is nothing wrong with Castrol Oils, they are in fact the market leader!

I wouldn't touch GTX and would not put Magnetec in a modified car (as it will need better) but for standard road cars, it's as good as any...there are cheaper options though as they are overpriced in our opinion!

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-681-car-oils.aspx

Cheers

Guy