Strange Going Ons

I'd would keep a close eye on the car at night mate! And look out side whenever a car drive's past your house if you live down a quiet road! I'm trieing to get my dad to sell his car's so i can stick mine right up the back of our drive! as i really don't like it sitting out on the road :( Especially considering my mum and dads car have been broken into recently

but i have a killer knife that will be going through there heart if they touch it,

And trust me it is a savage knife!! And even though it is only a Display knife it's Razor sharp ;) .........

12022010135.jpg

Reminds me of ThunderCats ;) :p

I keep a nice wheel brace in my car but no spare wheel, go figure :p

haha that reminds me of the time i thought it would be funny play a joke on a set of jevhova witness's with a double barrell shotgun haha. they asked me if i had god in my life, i told them two seconds i had something in the oven ran got the shotgun (which wasnt loaded) came back to the door and said no, but i can make you guys an appointment hahahha never seen two guys run so fast in my life. had to run after them to tell them i was joking though. funny nobody else came back to the door