Only had 2 job's in this morning at work, got them out by 12oclock, And then my boss let me get my car down the garage!! :(

This is the list of things that i needed to do and i got them all done :(

Tighten up both inner arch's (as they rattled on idle)

Replace bulb behind heater control's

Replace interior light bulb

2 New CV Joints and Gaiters (Payed for and supplied by garage i got car from)

Re-MOT just to make sure the garage i got it from wasn't cheating me at all!! All is excellent

Clean underneath car, Grease all brake and fuel pipes to prevent them from rusting

Re underseal the Seals, Arches and Joins in the chassis

Valet the inside of the car

Remove those hideous parcel shelf speakers and all the wiring haha

Test fit wheel's to make sure they fit ok

And finally Change oil and oil filter even though it was done by the garage 2 weeks ago haha

The total bill of all that works : £3.48 as all i had to pay for was the bulbs for the Heater control and i got 4 so have some spare's :p

I'm quite happy with what i've achieved today so thought i had to post it up :D Hope everyone has had a good day B)

i'm at mine this weekend hopefully

got the window motor to investigate, and oil change and magnetic sump plug to fit, and then my fast road brake package on the front, with braided hoses all round, new fluid and bleed the whole system. then im putting it in for mot, not due till august, but i'l be out of country, so will get it done before i go. and then gettin a full respray the week after,

then you can buy it if your still after one lol

Haha sounds good mate ;) My boss was surprised at how clean it is underneath there is no build up of road grime what so ever its still got original paint underneath and underseal it's cleaner then my old 06 plate swift was!! lol

I also need to get some Tyre's now, Coilover's of Enzo next Tuesday ;)

I took the ramp up to get underneath to see if i could find what Exhaust it had on it, I saw this (JASMA) Is this the make, I have heard that exhausts get this Welded to them in japan if the Exhaust passes there MOT test to say the Exhaust does not exceed there Noise Regulations ?? Is this true

12022010121.jpg

12022010114.jpg

12022010115.jpg

12022010116.jpg

Also my boss decided to give me a little present, A Genuine Greddy Type S BOV But it's of his RS Turbo and have no idea how to install it i had a quick look and know were it goes but i don't know what pipe's go were :S

12022010131.jpg

Also he told me about the whole blocking the BOV off is bad for the turbo, He told me its a load of rubbish as the reason you get the sound is not because the air is pushing with force onto the turbo blade's as it doesn't, As when you lift of the Throttle the throttle body obviously close then all the air getting forced through by the turbo hits the throttle body thus causing a shock wave and sending the air backwards and as the turbo blade is still spinning it just chops through the air causing the sound, But all the force from the built up pressure get's released when it hits the Throttle body NOT the turbo blade's, He has never run a BOV on his RS and he runs about 1.7 Bar so i think i believe him also he is a fully qualified mechanic and has been for around 32 Years lol

Gonna be a little minter mate wheels look really good!

Might want to get some tyres on there though :p:p

Greddy Type S are for winners ;)

Cheers mate,

Got some Toyo Proxes coming tuesday ;) haha

And you think ?? It will only be on until i get an induction kit then im going for Chatter :( lol