Went On The Rolling Road Today

There was a rolling road day at alan jefferys in plymouth today and i put mine on.

My mods are

Zisco manifold

Zisco decat

Tial 38mm wastegate

HDI intercooler

Magnecor leads

td12

Apexi avc-r set to 0.7bar

Im quite happy with the result shame a poxy bolt that joins the turbo to the manifold fell out so it was blowing ;)

untitled-5.jpg

i started thinking that also when poeple started postin about gettin 190 on standard ones at 1 bar lol but im not gonna hyjack this thread by talking about my car

Errm well call it 190bhp then bradd right your result. id be right in saying the other night there was nothing between us. So for arguements sake ill say mines running 190bhp also then im unsure exactly as needs rollin roadin.

My set up is still stock ct9 on 1bar of boost with usual crap exhaust manifold decat fuel pres reg etc so yeah somthings not quite right there mate i dont think

russleh your car made that on the hottest day of the year last year. mines made 132 that day and i was very doubtfull of that. duncan at hypertec put his scooby on the rollers when most of u guys left, it made like340bhp a week earlier and on his dyno on that day it made just over 300