I'm after a decent alarm for my car as 2 of my family's car have been broken into recently and we don't even live in a shit area ;) And i know as soon as i start driving it around people are going to see it and find out were it is kept over night,

So just want to know what alarms people think are the best

I've been looking at Clifford and Toad alarms looking more towards Clifford though

I got a toad alarm mate cost me £335 for all this stuff and i love it especailly the proximity!!

Give this guy a ring mate, He will issue you a Certificate aswell stamped etc. Top guy very good service and he knew what he was doing! The speed he was doing it at was just fukcing amazing lol.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOAD-AI606-CATEGORY-...=item414cf258d0

I got:

Proximity sensor

Shock Senso

Walk you home lights

Remote start

all for £335 Fucking amazing

ive always had viper on my cars. ive got viper 460xv with certificates and built in turbo timer 4 £275 on the gt and ive got a viper 480xv with certificates and pager, remote start, tilt motion sensor, proximity sensor and turbo timer 4 £600 on the glanza. www.motorguarduk.co.uk supplied and fitted alarms.