lol neighbours must think i'm crazy then. Whenever I decide to fiddle with my car its usually in the dark. Last night I was out cleaning my engine bay in the dark. Also crawling around on the ground looking for the cir clip I lost from my actuator :mellow:

I don't see what all the fuss is about blanking off dump valves though lol. Mine just sounded like a car without a turbo. Wheres the fun in that!

lol neighbours must think i'm crazy then. Whenever I decide to fiddle with my car its usually in the dark. Last night I was out cleaning my engine bay in the dark. Also crawling around on the ground looking for the cir clip I lost from my actuator :mellow:

I don't see what all the fuss is about blanking off dump valves though lol. Mine just sounded like a car without a turbo. Wheres the fun in that!

haha, when ever im working on my car.. my neighbors always see me messing about with it.. i know exactly what they are thinking.. "what a loser" lol

front mount filter and a fmic and it sounds mega mate!

Might have to be a fmic then because i've got a relocated filter but its tiny. Don't know what the guy was playin at when he decided to fit it. Theres like an inch of surface area. Think he must have had a halfords fit or something lol

Might have to be a fmic then because i've got a relocated filter but its tiny. Don't know what the guy was playin at when he decided to fit it. Theres like an inch of surface area. Think he must have had a halfords fit or something lol

take the dumpvalve off and block the hole make a much louder noise i found.i dont think the bov would seal the whole properly give it a try and if its better you can get some blanking plugs on ebay that work a treat and will never come off or get sucked in lol :thumbsup: