ay up guys! just got starlet for 1st car bog standard 1.3 sportif all white taken black strips off the side got it on coilovers, im looking for a nice set of rims to make it the part any ideas ? I've orderd a spoiler also but i dont know what else to do thinking maybe wind reflectors? clear indicator lenses and body kit off a glanza but any ideas would be great :D cheers

Congrats on passing the test.

Yeah stockport not to far from me mate im in Bury you should see if you can make the Huddersfield meet and convoy down with a few of us.

Get a build added to the members section when you get your pictures :D

Congrats on passing the test.

Yeah stockport not to far from me mate im in Bury you should see if you can make the Huddersfield meet and convoy down with a few of us.

Get a build added to the members section when you get your pictures :D

cheers mate :D

o i i know where you are not to far at all yeah definatly! you going pod this year?

you will have to explain how the hell you do that im new to here joined like 2 days ago haha il get sum pics 2moro tho. :D

Not going to the pod up to now i might go if few people go down, but there is going to be a lot of meets around the Manchester area this year :D you just missed out on a good one at the trafford centre a couple of week ago.

Yeah its easy to get a build mate just the same as what you have done here started a new topic but just go to the rides section :D

Not going to the pod up to now i might go if few people go down, but there is going to be a lot of meets around the Manchester area this year :D you just missed out on a good one at the trafford centre a couple of week ago.

Yeah its easy to get a build mate just the same as what you have done here started a new topic but just go to the rides section :D

Fair enough think im going down got alot of mates going and wasnt driving last year, well when i get few things done il definatly come to a few

haha cheers pal il do it tomorow dont get paid till next week though so skint till then haha