Hi Every One

Guest markoos mum

Guest markoos mum

hi every one im markoos mum im just poped in to see what my son gets up to the little cuttie

cant wait till my jelly tot see's i have signed up any way enough just like to say hello to you all and my little spud

heres picture off the bug me and mark like to go shopping in at weekends lot better then my jelly tots starlet 1490105-1.jpg

i am indeed but i can still delete topics and threads

:D

now thats either bollocks or enzo has told me the wrong thing, run along and play whilst i pm a real mod.

Many thanks anyway doll

You want it deleted?

Yes please

Guest ep82_girl
now thats either bollocks or enzo has told me the wrong thing, run along and play whilst i pm a real mod.

Many thanks anyway doll

Yes please

hahaha ok there we go then your jealous streak kicking in again hay markoos. about time you grew up a bit hay!

hahaha ok there we go then your jealous streak kicking in again hay markoos. about time you grew up a bit hay!

lol why the fuck would anyone be jealous of you? if anybody knows please can you leave your comments to let me know hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i repeat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not going to leave this thread if Markoos is offended by it in any way.

Thanks iddy

Guest ep82_girl
lol why the fuck would anyone be jealous of you? if anybody knows please can you leave your comments to let me know hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i repeat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks iddy

there go we then your the one kicking up a fuss and ONLY you!