Out In Brizzle Sat Nite!

Going out for the first time in brizzle saturday nite!

Any good places to go or anywhere to avoid?!

So exciting! :D:D

its a god night out.. weatherspoons... as in lloyds number one down at the waterfront is usually a GOOD CRACK TOO START THE EVENIN OFF :D then mckennzies which is beside it lol... then oceano for a good ol dance.. lol.. thekla :D the cllub on the boat great.. some underground drum n bass clubs too.. good laugh if your with a good crowd :D... there is one place too avoid but sorry pal cant remember the name of it.... o st pauls area of town!!!!!! go in likely not too come out!

its a god night out.. weatherspoons... as in lloyds number one down at the waterfront is usually a GOOD CRACK TOO START THE EVENIN OFF :D then mckennzies which is beside it lol... then oceano for a good ol dance.. lol.. thekla :D the cllub on the boat great.. some underground drum n bass clubs too.. good laugh if your with a good crowd :D ... there is one place too avoid but sorry pal cant remember the name of it.... o st pauls area of town!!!!!! go in likely not too come out!

exactly i dont wanna get shot!!

it anit that bad around bristol but as dan 91 said i would stay away from st pauls you get some looks around there trust me we used to drive around there on the night but it anit as bad as people make out around here

it anit that bad around bristol but as dan 91 said i would stay away from st pauls you get some looks around there trust me we used to drive around there on the night but it anit as bad as people make out around here

if u dont hear from me on sunday worry!? Somebody call a serch party?!

haha i recommended them clubs.. only as i went oto oceana when i couldnt stand n enjoyed dancin my arse off haha.. thekla hardly remember it but well well.... dont go too bristol asnymore as moved too swansea btu i think a lot of us should go for a night out sometime.... perhaps

any of the following lakota, blue mountain, thekla, timbuk2, dojos for a wickedsick night ... but oceana for the pure amount of gash, anywhere on park street towards the triangle for upper class gash and students ^_^

the bunker was full ov gash and students!