Quick And Probly Pointles Question Lol

No, you don't need an adjustable actuator to run an EBC. But the stock actuators aren't the best, and will probably start dropping off boost higher up in the revs. Personally I would just buy a HKS actuator and have it set to what I want. And I would NOT touch a HDI EBC. I've heard many bad things about them.

not too sure cause im not brill with electrical devices prefer mechanical sides of things e.g to adjust the boost tweek with the actuator

im guessing 99% of poeple on here would say wether it would work or not with the standard one they would still say get an adjustable actuator

if your going to be electronically adjusting the boost i would have thought youd need an uprated actuator

sorry i cant give you a precise answer lol

No, you don't need an adjustable actuator to run an EBC. But the stock actuators aren't the best, and will probably start dropping off boost higher up in the revs. Personally I would just buy a HKS actuator and have it set to what I want. And I would NOT touch a HDI EBC. I've heard many bad things about them.

I'll second that HDI Unit. Absolute rubbish. Brought two of them, never again! :)

As far as I remember, they cause boost to go all over the place? They're dangerous in one way or another, I'm sorry I can't remember precisely why. HKS actuator ftw. As for an EBC, I'd rather spend on a HKS/Blitz, you can get older models on ebay for around £100. They will work better than the HDI.