Any 1 Want To Meet ! Hopewood Sevices Meet

Hi evey 1 im new too all this my 1st starlet turbo :lol: lol i was just wondering if any off you guys would like too meet up

would like to have a look at diffrent starlet could be a laugh im from redditch!!!! if you up for it let me know and message me cheers

hopewood sevices is a good place too meet :lol: if any 1 interesed will set a date and time was hopeing for this sunday 28th !!!

I have a gt mate !!! there a few things im not sure about on it tho lol seems that the high and low boost dont work tho think its all ways on high sames very fast for standerd lol it looks like its been piped up diffrently !!!

mint car tho need a idol contorl vavle because it revs up and down clened it but its fucked!!!!! lol put some coilovers and lowed it just sprayed the wheels black and got a exhaust for the car put a filter on it too nexted im going to get a frount mount and remove the aircon so i can relocate the air filter :lol: to the front

You guy fancys meeting up to morrow then would like to have a chat never owned a gt befor cheers

I have a gt mate !!! there a few things im not sure about on it tho lol seems that the high and low boost dont work tho think its all ways on high sames very fast for standerd lol it looks like its been piped up diffrently !!!

mint car tho need a idol contorl vavle because it revs up and down clened it but its fucked!!!!! lol put some coilovers and lowed it just sprayed the wheels black and got a exhaust for the car put a filter on it too nexted im going to get a frount mount and remove the aircon so i can relocate the air filter :lol: to the front

You guy fancys meeting up to morrow then would like to have a chat never owned a gt befor cheers

Hmm dont think ive seen you around! WHere abouts you from?

im always out and about so ile keep a look out for you.