hey guys got my wind deflectors but the clips that came with them wernt quite right so stuck em on with a thin double sided sticky tape which lasted quite well for couple weeks but now theyve come unstuck, what can i use to stick em good??

well they came with the clips but they were really small and when we held them up agenst the window they didnt look right plus the deflectors already had sticky stuff on em which i had to remove so theyve just been stuck before, yer thats what we used like a double sided foam stuff but it didnt work :/ lol

When i got my deflectors, it had some foam already on it. So got rid of that and got some double sided sticky tape and used the clips as well, haven't came off or undone :blink:

yer mine came with foam stuff on em to, yer tried the clips tho mate and it dont like right when we held it up like they over hung the door more then they should n couldnt close it just need sum real strong adhesive or sumthin lol