Oem Seatrails And Runners

i set about my seat rails (again) today I've managed to get the sliders out of the oem frames on the passenger sider with a chisel,screwdriver and a of course a big hammer lol but it took ages and my hands are full of cuts. is there an easier way?

Circular saw maybe? but what atr you planning?

I did all that to and in the end my sparco's were never gonna fit like that and i had to take of the feet from the oem seat and make a frame myself, i had spend a entire weekend on butchering the oem seat rails for nothing...

just only used te feet in the end.

ive got mines sitting perfect on the passenger side, tackling the drivers side 2moz, i removeved the sliders from the runners and to my luck some1 has already modded my rails they have markings on them where some1 has measured out and drilled some new holes, i used a metal plate drilled with multiple holes in it and bolted them into the seat rail via the holes that were pre drilled and then bolted the seat to the plate. Because i have more holes drilled on the plate i can remove the seat and move it back or forward incase i sell the car and my position doesnt suit the buyer.

ill put some pics on 2moz it looks pretty good and the seats are nice and low. my passenger side is a good 4/5 inches lower than the drivers side atm lol need to sort it out 2moz

i set about my seat rails (again) today I've managed to get the sliders out of the oem frames on the passenger sider with a chisel,screwdriver and a of course a big hammer lol but it took ages and my hands are full of cuts. is there an easier way?

short answer is no -- its a ryt twat to do i did mine that way and we thought that it would never come out !!

i done that a while ago i got it all off but now im stuck with the runners and the sliders are still attatched aand theres 2 little mechanism things with a roller inside at each end 1ce thats out its easy but its getting the rollers out, i did the first set on the passenger side last nite but it took fucking ages and was wondering if there was an easier way

good on you for getting it working like that!

i really just lost my patience and my sparco's are a bit broader than the OEM seats and also recline so i had to deal with the reclinerhandles to.

fire some pics up, really intrested! ^_^