Glanza Insured As A Gt Turbo

Hey all!

just quick question really, when i insured my glanza, it came up as a gt turbo on the database,

this would me its technicaly not insured? as the guy said it was ok because its just a facelift?

on my paper work it says gt turbo :|

best to call them and change it you reckon? ^_^

it would be silly not to call mate, when i first insured my glanza i insured it with the reg and nad been running around for a couple of days insured as a starlet cd. never knew until i read the paperwork. called up and sorted things out right away!

When I first insured my car with Sky insurance they only had GT on their database, but with an additional note attached saying it's a Glanza V. Not long ago Sky added the new Glanza feature without me knowing, so forunate enough I found out on TGTT that Sky added a Glanza V to their database, lucky I stumbled across the thread. I promptly changed it from GT to Glanza V.

So I would change it to V personally incase you bump into a tosser officer.

Guest ep82_girl
bell dont insure glanza's anyway so you better move to another company before you have an accident!

yeah that is correct my friend works for them and they do not insure glanzas as there is no uk equvilant of it

xxx

Guest skyinsurance

Make sure it is right.. and if they cant make it right then get it in writing that they know that the car is a Glanza.. if that fails, change insurers!