Good Intercooler ?

Just bin browsing Flea bay, and came across this intercooler,

just wondering if you think it looks ok,

i know that theres sharp bends etc but it looks like the same or similar kit to what dave burwash sells,

and who says air dont go round corners :huh:, and if Dave sells similar its gotts be good right ?

comes in at the same price as a WEPR/autofixed unit

2495.jpg

2495.jpg

2614.jpg

2613.jpg

Dave

:hey mate, this is the intercooler i have.. other than the 2 sharp corner elbows, its exactly the same as the blitz kit. size wise and pipework wise. other than these are polished :huh::lol:

how much is it on ebay ?

cool so a good buy then, you got any pics under the bonnet of yours ?

it went for £290 plus postage (£78 1-3days or £37 3-8 weeks)

DAve

Looking at the way the pipes come out of the cooler they are angled slightly down so i don't think it would be that much of a problem.But like you say a bit of silicone hose would sort it if it was a problem.I'd like to see if they are a 90 degree bend on the inside of the pipe, it's not like the air will stop flowing if it hits the bend anyway,i'm happy to give it a go. :D

everyone says about the sharp angled corners.. air under pressure will go round any kind of corner lol.

if you really wanted to though, you could get samco smooth 90degree's or get a fabricator to mandrel bend you 2.

give them the old 2 and ask for the same sized but smoothed bends.

the kits amazing quality.