Best Tunnel Run Ever!

for those of you who went you will understand what i meen, i went on a jap car london tunnel run last night hosted by miss banzai, meeting at essex arena first then over 300 cars all leaving in a convoy for london. it was an ammense night racing around london with other jap cars and blocking up all the tunnels lol plus it was for charity so it was all worth it :) i will post pics up tomorow

we must of got lost spengt most of the nite with only 10 car lol

what time did eveyone get to maccy d's that the end

we all met in the tunnel or one of them lol we were in there for an hour because a rex had sum engine trouble and we all got stuck so everyone got out for a fag n a cht lol then sum glanza did sum mental burnout and filled it all with smoke lol, erm im not to sure i left london at about 2 i think didnt get to any final location :/

I was there was fucking mental!! at least 200+ jap cars :)

are you the one that was doing burnouts in the tunnel?? lol

was there in my super tight jdm spec'd VTAK, hitting the 9k rev limiter ALL night :) ,

seen a few glanza's and starlet's about ;)

tunnel running is all about what car's your with, we got lost and ended up with bout 5-6 car the whole night!!!!!!

AND got pulled my the police for a anti-terriorist check ;) :p

That gumball Scooby was at the Harlow meet aswel! Why did there have to be 2 Epic meet's on at the same time :) Was stuck between the 2! God i love living near Essex it's just Modded Heaven :)

i loved that scooby dont usually like em but i liked this one lol, yer i know me to but i was like hmmmm modded cars or jap cars?? was a pretty easy choice for me lol