your boost creap is because you gutted the cat and i bet it doesnt go right atall when i took the cat off mine it feels like it was holding back and just hit fuel cut got to get it set up now on the 17th of next month i been told u can damage your motor like that and mine sounded like a tracktor when the mani to turbo gasket was crap as it was so thin the guy at the garage said the bolts wasnt clamping down tight enof :p

your boost creap is because you gutted the cat and i bet it doesnt go right atall when i took the cat off mine it feels like it was holding back and just hit fuel cut got to get it set up now on the 17th of next month i been told u can damage your motor like that and mine sounded like a tracktor when the mani to turbo gasket was crap as it was so thin the guy at the garage said the bolts wasnt clamping down tight enof :p

ohh. mines seems to go like &£^*($" !!!!! once it gets to 4k, just sounds like a tractor and i cant see where its leaking from. (got toyota gaskets on by the way)

its actually spiking in 3rd engine light pops on then dropping back down to 0.8 but then creeping to 0.9bar in 4th and hits cut.

sorry i cant help but just to add, ide really really recomend against putting any type of sealant or exhaust paste above the turbo, uve only got to get a little in to the turbo and it'l shit itself, copper sealents not so bad i guess, but anything thicker is a big no no imo.

and my friend did just this, put exhaust paste on a crack in the mani, sucked that shit in and killed the turbo

• 1 month later...