im rebuilding my cylinder head after i noticed a crack in one of the manifold mount but i have some additional parts in the gasket kit one looks like a exhaust inner clamp and a threaded round piece. i can put up pics if need be im just woried if i have missed anyhting that is necessary any ideas ?

im not sure what your asking, a cylinder head gasket kit from toytoa is around 100 notes and contains all the parts you need.

if you are rebuilding the head you might aswell port and polish the echaust side if your handy with a dremel.

ive got the head ported allready and ive bought the garket kit and replaced all the gaskets i can find but i got spare and i dont know where they go and was wondering if peps could lighten me on what the fudge they are?

• 2 weeks later...

well im deffo sure the first ones are of the exhaust gasket or washer whatever ya wanna call it from an n/a because heres a pic of mine that i just got from toyota

P3240002.jpg

little ones in the bag do look like the washers for the rocker cover but unsure off the big ring one.

set them all out and take another picture of em

the plastic packet ive just discovered were injector washers and rocker cover washers. ill get clearer pics up tmoz see if you can help a tad more. i dident think the n/a and glanza had the exact same head if its a generic head kit or anything??