1harvey Have Look

Guest cheshireglanza

cheers for that chris got other turbo now ready to fit i need get it up to you but it has no exhaust so you can get to work on it zisco mani/downpipe injectors bodywork loads off work for you to do to it just wont have exhaust for other 4 weeks or i could do what luke said to me last night get exhaust ct09 turbo gutted cat plus mani and get you map it to 1.1bar till i have money for new setup

[/q

luke has just filled me in on wat you thinking wit the bonnet. and yep thr is louds can be done.

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ how much you want dude to tow the car away plus to store it while were waiting for bits or you can start the bodywork if you want can it ready for spraying

Guest cheshireglanza

would any mods like me to get more pics off this bonnet tonight (edges)when i get in from work or have i proven my point has alot off the pics above you can see the edges but i have no prob getting close ups tonight :lol:

Guest ep82_girl

hahaha that is up to you lol

looks like a stunning bonnet though. it just needed some TLC to look its best again i think. i cant see it damaged at all.

i know cheshireglanza was well annoyed about the comment and i think the above pics have cleared his name as a 'scammer'

glad its sorted now hun and you have proven your point and your no scammer :lol:

xxx