Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a place to get a Sard K24 rebuilt? I think the oil seals are on the way out, because it smokes when the car stops but only after a hard drive!

Cheers in advance,

Idrees

Thanks guys. :)

I bought the turbo last night, previous owner said it won't need rebuilding right yet. Theres no shaft play in it, and he said it would only smoke after a real hard thrashing and even then it didn't smoke like crazy. So I might just use it how it is until I properly break the turbo. :(

whilst it's off you may aswell get it done mate if it's gonna need to be done eventually anyway. for the sake of 200quid it'd be an easy way to ensure its reliability, and prevent any further damage to it.

You think £200 will have it sorted mate? If it's going to be around that then you make plenty of sense. I guess I'll need to get a quote, gonna email those guys above now. :lol:

ofcourse, you have to send it to them first, otherwise they're just making guesstimates, at best.

they may offer free inspection, or worst case it'll be about £50 max to have them strip it down and look at it.