The problem is the car as start making odd sound when it hit 200,000 miles the engine as lost power alot of power takes 15 mins to get to 60mph and that foot to the floor it as also start to drinks petrol

There is no blue smoke from the car idle is spot on the trouble start when you put the foot down

At 2000 rpm to 3500 rpm it run on 3 pistons at 3500rpm up it runs on all 4

i have replace spark plugs, ht leads, roter arm, distripter cap and still no good

any help will be great as the car is doing my nut and i am so close to scraping it at this point

The problem is the car as start making odd sound when it hit 200,000 miles the engine as lost power alot of power takes 15 mins to get to 60mph and that foot to the floor it as also start to drinks petrol

There is no blue smoke from the car idle is spot on the trouble start when you put the foot down

At 2000 rpm to 3500 rpm it run on 3 pistons at 3500rpm up it runs on all 4

i have replace spark plugs, ht leads, roter arm, distripter cap and still no good

any help will be great as the car is doing my nut and i am so close to scraping it at this point

could be loads of things.

do a compression test. you can get a tester from halfords

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165557

it sounds sensor related, one minuite it was running fine the next its running on three cylinders onto four.

check to see if you have not accidently unplugged any sensors or see if any wires are frayed

also what about your o2 sensor,

if thats as old as 2oo,ooo miles it should be on its last legs.

i say it will but if i do some maths i have had the car just over a 1 year and a half got it with 166,000 on the clock so i say in anorther 2 to 3 years