was having this discussion with some mates in uni today about strange laws that are in britain see below for example and was wanting to see if there is anymore like these can be here in uk or anywhere lets hear them lol

1) is this true ? - in york it is legal to shoot a scotsman on a certain day aslong as its with a crossbow ? (bastards lol)

2) a pregnant lady if bursting can ask a police officer to pea in his hat.

really want to know if the first one is true or a piss take lol

Lets hear them lol.

Yes the second one is true,

The first one i think it is true but has to be done within the City walls in York, But if you do it and get Put in prison.... I Know nothing! haha

yes thats what i was told within the city walls, so if they change jae to york i wont ever be there lol :lol:

Anal sex is to this day illegal. The law was introduced after it was romoured that the gentry in victorian times were having sex with the chamber maids anally to avoid children, so they outlawed anal sex all together and it has never been re-assesed but is not something they will follow up.

^ :lol: how you know that one lol

Court case :p

In all honesty i have no idea, i just remember my dad telling me once when i came in pissed up haha and he reminds me atleast once a week, gues he dont want me turning gay or bumming any lasses for that matter haha

They are both true.

In the city of York, it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow.

In the UK, a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants â?? even, if she so requests, in a policemanâ??s helmet

I liked this one :lol: lol

In the UK, a man who feels compelled to urinate in public can do so only if he aims for his rear wheel and keeps his right hand on his vehicle.

This one WTF?

It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.

They are both true.

In the city of York, it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow.

In the UK, a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants â?? even, if she so requests, in a policemanâ??s helmet

I liked this one :p lol

In the UK, a man who feels compelled to urinate in public can do so only if he aims for his rear wheel and keeps his right hand on his vehicle.

This one WTF?

It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.

:p seriously its illegal to die in houses of parliament lol, whoever came up with that must of been pissed at the time lol.

didn't know about the urinating in public either lol.

keep them coming