Insuring An Ep95 At 19?

i currently own an sr and cant justify the money im putting into it as i cant see me keeping it that long. im interested in buying an ep95 but cant seem to find any decent insurance quotes. the only decent quote ive had so far is £2.1k, to some of you that might seem high but im 18 turning 19 next month and with out any NCB as im insured as a named driver on the sr. to make things worse i also had an accident at 16. the problem im having is either im too young or the insurer doesnt list the ep95. can anyone point me in the direction of a decent insurer plz?

thanks steve

im with elephant.

when it comes to imports they base it on the car its mos equivelant to,

phone up elephant and go thought the process. say its the same equivelent to a sportif or s,

sould be able to get you a decent quote then/.

its worth giving sky a phone also, they might be able to adivse, help your situation

im with elephant.

when it comes to imports they base it on the car its mos equivelant to,

phone up elephant and go thought the process. say its the same equivelent to a sportif or s,

sould be able to get you a decent quote then/.

its worth giving sky a phone also, they might be able to adivse, help your situation

lol elephant would not insure me for my glanza and am 22. Try kwik fit thats who am with

Gary mate. dont worry buddy. i know...

you can get a 4wd or just fwd ep95.. thats what i was trying to understand what one he was after..

Do you mean you can get a 4wd ep95 and a fwd ep95? i thought the whole ep95 part meant it was a 4wd? correct me if im wrong but would it just not be a ep91 if it was front wheel drive?

Sorry for spamming the thread mate

Gary

cheers for the help people its much appreciated, its the 4wd n/a model im after just to clear up any confusion. ive tried most of the sugestions now and quinn are still the cheapest. im currently insured as a named driver with them and next month it is due for renewale and there will be 2 year no claims on the policy. does anyone know if they would be consider moving them onto a policy in my name or not?

thanks steve

Do you mean you can get a 4wd ep95 and a fwd ep95? i thought the whole ep95 part meant it was a 4wd? correct me if im wrong but would it just not be a ep91 if it was front wheel drive?

Sorry for spamming the thread mate

Gary

was just thinking the same gary i thought the ep95 and ep85 were all 4wd??

have you tried the compare sites to see if anyone will insure you then go direct?

yeh id most definatly say the 95 means 4wd and not much else model difference. ep91 otherwise

if u really really struggle to get insured u could just do what alot of numptys do with a glanza and say its just a normal n/a. atleast with yourcar its not gonna be a turbo in disguise and probably a bit safer and less likely to crash anyway lol not that im urging you do it illegally. its there as a last resort tho :lol: