Big Valve Head?

Any such thing as bigger valves for a glanza or gt? See everyone doing there engine builds and no one puts in bigger valves? Can anyone shed any light on the situation? Thanks Paul

you can go the extra 1mm but alot of work to do this

valves from a supra 7mgte

Take into account that brand new Toyota valves are quite expensive new and there are 16 of them.

If it is beneficial going with larger valves on the FTE that has to be seen but I can't see why an experienced performance engine builder wouldn't take it on if you really wanted to have it done.

I'd have a consultation first to find out more. Good/helpful places do exist.

Joz

Ginchey I currently researching the same thing...only help I came across so far was something like using the 4age valves...but you have to cut the length..I'm not sure...I'm presently trying to get my hands on one to measure and experiment. will let you know of the outcome...

by the way I'm new here.. I've only registered a few minutes ago.. so plz excuse me if I'm not on par with you guys on all the technical info.. I'll share what I do know ...

Let me know if you need some more 4AGE valve info/dimensions, I've got them to hand and can measure them up for you.

I've also got the oversize ("formula Atlantic" ish) valves, where I've been building a big-valve 7AGE!

IMG_2115web.jpg

IMG_2144web.jpg

IMG_2305web.jpg