Engine Management Light

dumbfuck question, but can someone tell me whereabouts the black box spoke about in this post is??

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1563

i actually cant see anything but the standard fuse box on the RIGHT hand side of the engine bay...not being condescending to the post but i am feeling a bit stupid right now.

Apologies and thanks in advance bra's

Blair

dumbfuck question, but can someone tell me whereabouts the black box spoke about in this post is??

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1563

i actually cant see anything but the standard fuse box on the RIGHT hand side of the engine bay...not being condescending to the post but i am feeling a bit stupid right now.

Apologies and thanks in advance bra's

Blair

its up next to your strut brace at the drivers side mate, its a little black box that says diagnostic, when u open it, it looks liker a scart lead.if u have trouble with it give me a bell later im free after 4

isn't that a little thing behind the strut brace next to the fuel filter? It says "Diagnostics" Worth a look might be that.

I could be wrong though :S

let us know how you get on.

edit

Damn you beat me to it bucket lol

its further up, near the airbox/strut tower

its up next to your strut brace at the drivers side mate, its a little black box that says diagnostic, when u open it, it looks liker a scart lead.if u have trouble with it give me a bell later im free after 4

isn't that a little thing behind the strut brace next to the fuel filter? It says "Diagnostics" Worth a look might be that.

I could be wrong though :S

let us know how you get on.

edit

Damn you beat me to it bucket lol

cheers guys :thumbsup: I eventually found it - mines is actually located on the passenger side at the strut brace - soz for late reply too bra's - been working away. By the time I lloked at it today, I already reset it with the battery so, I'll just wait until it comes on again :D

tah again :D