Hybrid Turbo Rebuild? Help Needed

How much would it usually cost to get a hybrid turbo rebuilt?

Or would a normal cy9 rebuild kit be ok to use in it or is there a special one for the hybrid ct9

depends to what extent it is damaged, if its just seals then around £190ish

if there is excessive play causing damage to shaft and comp wheel then looking around £350-400

also it depends on the parts used in the hybrid as to which rebuild kit is needed

i advise every one to stay away from diy rebuild kits. its a risky move and one that could cost you so much more money in the long run.

Dunnoif there is anything wrong with it bud she holds boost fine and spools up fast am just askin incase think I'll go get her checked out.just car I smokein and I suspect it to be the valve seals but this is incse it's the turbo tbh

ok cool, you can always whip the airfilter off and have a feel of the compressor end to see if there is any play. if there is no play then it will be the cheaper price for the seals.

when my last turbo went it was still perfoming fine even though it had bearing damage, no, noise, no loss of boost just smoke on idle and a puff when coming off boost.

when does it smoke?

also have a check of the pcv valve and breathers

ok cool, you can always whip the airfilter off and have a feel of the compressor end to see if there is any play. if there is no play then it will be the cheaper price for the seals.

when my last turbo went it was still perfoming fine even though it had bearing damage, no, noise, no loss of boost just smoke on idle and a puff when coming off boost.

when does it smoke?

also have a check of the pcv valve and breathers

Smokes on idle mate,keep thinkin valve seals as smoke is White coloured when ya rev no smoke then as it backs off slot of smoke