NI meet - JapHeaven 29th Oct

My apologies to the mods but NOBODY was readin this in the meets section so im postin it in here to get more attention.

FAO ALL UKSC NI MEMBERS!

japoct.jpg

I want EVERYONE there! As full an NI meet as possible! I'm bookin it off work later today, and i believe Nordonian is goin, Bilal i figure will probably be there is his nissan if its on the road. I know Joz has to work thats cool, but the rest of you! BE THERE!!! U know who u are!!! Gerard (Whitestarlet - will prob be there as he's a JapHeaven member), Jay, Noel, Luke, Ryan (TTestarlet) and anyone I've missed! i believe its bein held at the Junction 1 carpark. If we' organised this with confirmed attendants early enough we could have had all the UKSC cars together but ah well, next time.

Add your name to the list:

1. Nanglebadger (Phil).

Will really be close if i have my car ready or not, the regulator isn't being posted to me from japan untill the 24th, then need to fit it and get her on the RR. Driving down in my dirty Skoda Octavia just doesn't have the same appeal lol!

I said add your names to the list, honestly, see u NI bunch!!!! :D:p:D ;)

So far we have:

1. Phil.

2. Nordonian (If your meetin him for the first time and he doesnt say much dont worry, he didnt say much to me the first time either...i think he only uses me for directions to MOT centres :D:p ;) B) )

3. Starlet Sr (Luke)

4. Gerard (Whitestarlet)

5. Bilal - spoke to him on MSN he'll be there, doesnt know if the ...*cough cough ahem [puts hand over mouth and looks away] nissan cough cough...will be there or not tho.

Possibly 6. Spuddy - hopefully

Gerard, do u know if Jay is comin now he's got the GT back?? (he did get it back didnt he?? :p )

Ryan, u comin dude?? (TTEStarlet)

Noel hasnt been on here in ages, no idea if he's comin or not.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty then!

Today was the Japheaven meet at Junction one in Antrim. Not a bad turnout, plenty of Jap metal and one Ferrari (show off prick - and im sayin that as a Ferrari fan!!!!)! :lol: Weather stayed dry, altho it did get bloody cold and dark pretty quick! :lol::( Jon44W, Bangorcruise and i assume RMS all had photographers there...but who cares about them UKSC had a photographer there! Far more important!

Managed to get a wee mini UKSC 'stand' in the corner! Memeber turnout was Dave (Nordonian - feck me he had me in tears of laughter ALL DAY!), Gerard (whitestarlet), Spuddy (pleasure to meet u for the first time lad! nice one for showin up!), Bilal (the Nissan owner :o:( ), starletsolida (Laura. I saw u drive in but didnt see u walkin around so my apologies for not gettin a chance to chat to u, tho i have to say the car looked pretty tidy from wot i saw, nice rims and Glanza rear lenses) and me.

I have to give SERIOUS props to Gerard, the man has NO FEAR, he just walked out in front of a random V and a random GTT and TOLD them to park beside us for some photos! Nice work dude!

It must be said that the 3 UKSC cars that were parked beside eachother ( Dave Gerard and me) were imacculately turned out, esp given the distance to Junction 1 for all 3 cars! I was very proud to be parked up between those two lads and their motors! Respect guys!

Nordonian and Nanglebadger

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

Random nice GTT

DSCN0493.jpg

DROOOOOOLLLLLL the nicest not-a-starlet car of the meet for me, i love these in black!

DSCN0494.jpg

Another random GTT...and look wots in his boot....Dear Santa, for xmas i would like...

DSCN0496.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

Whitestarlet, Nordonian and Nanglebadger

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

DSCN0500.jpg

DSCN0501.jpg

The random V

DSCN0505.jpg

DSCN0517.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

GERARD!!!!!!!!

DSCN0509.jpg

POSERS!!!!!

DSCN0515.jpg

The random GTT

DSCN0511.jpg

I GOT U IN A PIC DAVE!! I GOT U IN A PIC!!!!!!!

DSCN0510.jpg

All in all it was a damn good day i thought, we chatted about wot we'll try to do different for next time, e.g. gettin all the UKSC cars allocated a spot to keep them all together.

Phil.