liam. White gt next to his. Ian bentleys mate i think. Also silver glanza with white wheels next to proton. Another silver glanza wit wide fenders. Plus did i spot brewins sr in top corner near liams? Safe. Was in gt wit green wheels.

I seen you buddy, i was parked next to Pick in the White GT and next to Marks minty red N/A.

Your car looked mint mate, i was looking out for you but couldnt see you.

Also that Silver V with the wide fenders was gorgeous!!

safe liam. Car needed a clean. Front mount fittin n wheels paintin. Not sure either black or grey? All the other starlets were lookin good. Do u go down mega early to park in top car park? Think i seen ya with the gf n a lad. Strolled past me on the grass where path is. I was deep in convo wit the new owner of tsl. Safe

liam. White gt next to his. Ian bentleys mate i think. Also silver glanza with white wheels next to proton. Another silver glanza wit wide fenders. Plus did i spot brewins sr in top corner near liams? Safe. Was in gt wit green wheels.

wasnt me mate, i havent been down for a few weeks and would have been in the GT.

ive sold the SR today :D