F**king Volcatic Ash!

Has any one else been affected buy this Icelandic volcanic ash!? :D

All flights up to now have been cancelled and im supposed to be flying to Vegas on Wednesday! :) and its not looking good im so frustrated! because I have not got a dead certain answer if im going or not im just sitting in limbo! nobody knows when British air space will be open! B)

Has any one else been affected buy this Icelandic volcanic ash!? :D

All flights up to now have been cancelled and im supposed to be flying to Vegas on Wednesday! :) and its not looking good im so frustrated! because I have not got a dead certain answer if im going or not im just sitting in limbo! nobody knows when British air space will be open! B)

i am due to fly out to cyprus next weekend, so hoping things will be ok soon

i can understand your frustration !

3 people from my work were supposed to be flying out to various destinations last week and couldnt cause they were all cancelled

plus ones stuck in america till they start letting flights back in

what a shitter

Baa say

" Flights suspended until 01:00, Tuesday 20 April

Last updated: 08:50, 19 April 2010

Flights are cancelled at all BAA airports until 01:00 on Tuesday 20 April at the earliest. This is due to volcanic ash spreading across the UK from Iceland which has caused restrictions to be placed on the use of UK airspace by the air traffic control service (NATS).

Passengers due to fly should not travel to BAA airports but should contact their airline for re-ticketing information.

We will continue to update this site with the latest information available. We are sorry for the disruption and inconvenience this will cause and thank passengers for their continued patience."

According to the weather.. the winds... should die down. supposed to be headed canada way so you shouldnt worry too much :)

lmao majorca / cyprus... youll get there and back safe. lolol them flights wont be affected..

well i was informed by my colleague who was meant to be in paris.

she was refunded her flights money & the hotel wont refund her.. but welcome her stay any other date she arranges...

this could be the case with alot of companys.

so all you need to do is rebook the flights new dates... the travel agent will arrange the stay in the same hotel at no cost!!!!!

so all shouldnt be lost.. peace of mind for some...

I really do hate the way people are complaining about a situation that is out of the governments hands. It is called an "act of God" for a reason. Imagine if a plane went up into a cloud and came crashing down. Imagine your parents, your brothers and sisters, your husband or wife on that plane, then what would all the moaners be saying.

I don't know about you but i'd rather be stuck on the ground than hurtling towards it like a dart. Boo hoo people missed a holiday. At least they are alive to miss it. My girlfriend is supposed to be going travelling for 3 months in 2 weeks costing £3k. I wouldn't want her to go up if it wasn't clear regardless of the cost as you can't put a price on a life.

They are doing the right thing for everyones good and no-one can see it and it is just ticking me off :D.

Bourkey