Changing Manual Tps To Auto Tps

from what ive read and searched for i believe the manual tps has three wires and the auto tps has four?

im running apexi power fc on my glanza, would this be a simple change or would another wire have to be run back to the ecu?

am guessing these auto tps's are like hens teeth?

is there anything else apart from the actual switch i will need.

any help on the matter would be great, if ive missed something out etc. please let me know.

cheers

this might help the AT ecu and MT ecu have the same ecu pinout/layout

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dub.se7en/TGTT/ecus_4E-FTE.pdf

You should also see the TPS has 3pins at the ecu, the reason for the 4 at the plug on the AT TPS is an earth plus 3 ecu wires, so the MT only uses 2 of the ecu pins were the AT uses all 3 pins, if ya get me. I just dont know which is used on which

If you want the part number for the AT TPS i can get it you so you can check prices at Toyota.

Hope this helps.

Luke

this might help the AT ecu and MT ecu have the same ecu pinout/layout

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dub.se7en/TGTT/ecus_4E-FTE.pdf

You should also see the TPS has 3pins at the ecu, the reason for the 4 at the plug on the AT TPS is an earth plus 3 ecu wires, so the MT only uses 2 of the ecu pins were the AT uses all 3 pins, if ya get me. I just dont know which is used on which

If you want the part number for the AT TPS i can get it you so you can check prices at Toyota.

Hope this helps.

Luke

thanks mate, so what your saying is that the pin is there i would just have to run a wire from the pin to the auto tps, then work out which ones which?

yea mate a part number would be great.

You will need the Auto throttle body as well, they are not interchangeable

Cheers, You manage to get a hold of one? or is it a case of looking around scrappies and hope you get lucky lol