im wanting to get an alarm system fitted to my glanza and didnt particularly want to pay hundreds and hundreds but i know the clifford alarms are the bees knees and they are hundreds and hundreds lol but im just wanting to know peoples opinions and what theyve got please??

i got a clifford, they are very good and i have had i a while hasn't gone wrong once.

to save money the best way is to install it yourself. you can pick up Clifford alarm pretty cheap. £100-150. you normally get charged in the region of 80-100 to get it fitted so you can save yourself a few bob.

but i dont know how hard it is never done it myself. but im sure members on here will help you out.

hope that helps

I got my Laserline cat1 alarm fitted for £200, www.technicar.ltd.uk, got a price they cam out and fitted the alarm everthing works even the central locking of the one remote and a quality install job

i rang clifford this morning or people that sell clifford and for a cat1 alarm, with immobiliser proximity sensors, and all that plus a tracking device where you can cut the engine out via your phone it came to 500quid fitted which i didnt think was to bad, so think im gunna go with that :p

• 4 weeks later...
I got my Laserline cat1 alarm fitted for £200, www.technicar.ltd.uk, got a price they cam out and fitted the alarm everthing works even the central locking of the one remote and a quality install job

Got the same mate - Top notch alarm

i had a toad on my last gt was like a rottweiler, slightest sign of anyone moving and it would bark like fuk haha

might have to get one of those laserlines though for my new GT :lol:

i had a toad on my last gt was like a rottweiler, slightest sign of anyone moving and it would bark like fuk haha

might have to get one of those laserlines though for my new GT :lol:

They are good mate.

Left the window open a few inches today as it was hot.

Still works fine until you put your hand through the open window.