hi got an EP82 starlet turbo de-cat pipe straight through, air filter, custom intercooler in front, magnecore leads. coulg you tell me what plugs should i buy and where to buy them from please.

Also my car has at the moment a adjustable boost valve which i dont really like. Ages ago i baught a HKS piggyback ECU off ebay for a starlet. To be honest i dont have a clue how to control my engine eg,boost, Fuel cut etc.

Any help would be so appreciated people please reply thankyou mark..

HKS Plugs, killed my turbo on my race car, so dont use those. A little fragment from the plug hit the turbo, and killed it.

If your car has under 200 HP, then you can use 3sgte Plugs. They will do the job.

is that £29 pound for four plugs or each. might getg sum of them ngk plugs if they will do the job. Im hopefully gonna get sum pics on soon my car is nearly finished. its cleaner underneath than it is on the top. cheers for ya help.

Guest daveburwash
HKS Plugs, killed my turbo on my race car, so dont use those. A little fragment from the plug hit the turbo, and killed it.

If your car has under 200 HP, then you can use 3sgte Plugs. They will do the job.

Yes thats £29 for 4 delivered!! ;)