Meister Zeta R Coilovers

Guest Enzo

Guest Enzo

This is just a heads up to people interested in purchasing coils.

The zeta r's will be back in stock as of Monday at the same price undercutting bc's and other brand coils making it the best value coilovers for the Ep Market.

This offer on price will not last much longer.

You can purchase them through the forum commerce shop :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Just put an order in mate, should get them on friday i take it? What was the score on the front brakepipe bracket? Does it need bent? Its for an ep91, Will it bent without heat, no wantin ti snap it off if it needs a wee tweek. Its no problem to heat it if it needs it.

Just put an order in mate, should get them on friday i take it? What was the score on the front brakepipe bracket? Does it need bent? Its for an ep91, Will it bent without heat, no wantin ti snap it off if it needs a wee tweek. Its no problem to heat it if it needs it.

i fitted these the other day man, ide say it depends on what lines u have, mine were quite happy on one side to sit where the meister bracket was the other side wernt, literally pair of mole grips on it and a good tug and it bends over no problem, u wont need any heat or anything. ure gonna love them, really nice gear

Guest Enzo

hey mate i did not need to make any alterations to the front brake pipe braket when fitting a set to a customers car. so you should be ok,

you will get your brand new coils tomorrow morning mate, thanx for your custom :)

could you please leave me some valuable feedback when they arrive?

Cool mate, cheers. You know how it is, better bein safe than sorry. Not the 1st time av had to bend summin at work then it snaps off then its out wi the welder an clamps. 10 minute job just turned into an hour job. Am shure al manage, cheers.

Cheers enzo, al get them fired on at the weekend a hope, stripping everything off an al give the arches a good coat of underseal an a couple other bits. Al let them bed in for a week an let you guys know what i think. Al be intouch. cheers.

• 4 months later...