Unstable Idle (vid Included)

Was wondering if any of you might be able to reccomend what to check on my car after you view the vid??

car used to idle perfectly stable @ 750rpm & decided to start yo yo'ing out of the blue???

have cleaned the icv more than once with no difference? could it be completely knackered?

anybody had the same prob that cleaning the icv had no effect but a new one did?

here's the vid.

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x257/Na...nt=MOV01367.flv

have you checked you vac pipes for holes/leaks/cracks. just with it going lean looks like to much air or check your injectors one could be sticking

all the vac pipes seem to be ok.

think i might change them for new though to be sure,any idea what i.d they are?

i dont think it's injectors as the problem would still be present when driving? but it's faultless when moving,it's actuall super smooth.

when I did my vac pipes I ordered 4mm and 8mm when I did mine and did almost every pipe that I could see still need to do all the ones I can't.

anymore ideas?

is there a cold start sensor? & could it cause the problem im getting?

as when i first fire the car up,obviously it idles higher until warm,when it is idling high it is very stable as are the afr's,soon as the idle drops it becomes unstable