i was told by a memeber that i should be boosting more than what my car is, just over 0.3 is the most i can get, i did the bipass solonoid trick, its got a cat back proformance exhaust system and hks air filter, i know the exhaust it blowing from the flex just after the cat, would that be the problem to low boost? what should it be boosting and any ideas what the problem could be?

cheers josh

should be 0.45 bar in low and 0.65 bar in high boost mate

the exhaust will be a problem but it could be a boost leak in your intercooler/turbo system. or if theres a standard actuator on it that could be the problem. the standard ones are usually crap for holding boost id get a HKS or Jam actuator which might solve your problem :)

hey guys im still having problems, I've checked for leaks and theres none that i can see, the gauge says its only boosting to 0.2 =S but in all fearness it still pulls like a beast! my exhaust at the flexy as pritty much broke il half now so blowing like a trumpet! if anyone could shine some light on this for me please, maby its a falty gauge? is there such thing?

who knows!

cheers josh

hey guys im still having problems, I've checked for leaks and theres none that i can see, the gauge says its only boosting to 0.2 =S but in all fearness it still pulls like a beast! my exhaust at the flexy as pritty much broke il half now so blowing like a trumpet! if anyone could shine some light on this for me please, maby its a falty gauge? is there such thing?

who knows!

cheers josh

well considering you have pretty much stated the answer... how are you going to get full boost with the exhaust blowing like a mofo?

you will be loosing all your back pressure, which will in turn effect performance.

try putting the bypass back on and see what boost you get... but your arnt going to get much with a blowing exhaust.

yeah that should sort your problem... if it doesn't try re connecting the bypass and see what boost you get then, if it back up to normal you probs just connected a pipe a bit loose or something vac/boost related came loose.

but will must likely be no back pressure, causing some major performance losses.

if your only running 0.2 bar whith a blowing exhaust dude once you get that fixed and its running 0.65 bar you'll be amazed lol

get the exhaust sorted and stick an adjustable actuator on it and see how it goes

to be honest gauges dont really give faulty readings they either work or they dont if youve got as good one they rarely lie