Handbrake Cable Needed/help

Hey guys, i've been told that my handbrake cable has gone on the passenger rear side. Can anyone tell me if the cable is in 2sections? or 1? or even 3? Anyone know where i can get or anyone that sells them on here.

Cheers

Shelly

Hey guys, i've been told that my handbrake cable has gone on the passenger rear side. Can anyone tell me if the cable is in 2sections? or 1? or even 3? Anyone know where i can get or anyone that sells them on here.

Cheers

Shelly

there are 3bits, a little one atached to you handbrake then it splits into 2, one to each rear wheel. your local motor factors will sell them thats where i got mine from but turned out it wernt my cables it was my calpier.

there are 3bits, a little one atached to you handbrake then it splits into 2, one to each rear wheel. your local motor factors will sell them thats where i got mine from but turned out it wernt my cables it was my calpier.

:D oh my god i hope its not my calipers :) i need to ask my friend again later as he will be sorting out the handbrake again as it's kinda locked in, as i can smell burning smell from it and really hot.

:D oh my god i hope its not my calipers :) i need to ask my friend again later as he will be sorting out the handbrake again as it's kinda locked in, as i can smell burning smell from it and really hot.

hate to brake it to you hun but thats exactly the same as mine was, i thought it was my handbrake that wernt letting off all the way but turned out to be the piston in the caliper wernt withdrawing after youd braked, which side was it as i have a spare drivers side rear caliper?

• 1 month later...

Im having a problem but its the opposite, my rear pass caliper barely has any rating on it when the handbrakes on. If i buy a rebiuld kit and piston and also that side of the handbrake do you think this will sort the problem out?