yeah man thats an fpn, 3 points, 60 quid. depends, theres different types, i got caught by the tinted back window pointing up the road

no the wont, your allowed up to so many percent, +1mph of the speed limit, i was told by my uncle (policeman) lol

i cant remember the % though

and apparently, also if your driving towards stationary speed camera they wont work, the only thing that will catch you if your driving towards it is the radar gun that the police use on the sides of the roads

and apparently if your on a dual carriage way and change lanes over the camera lines in the road it wont detect you, never tried this myself but read it lol

no the wont, your allowed up to so many percent, +1mph of the speed limit, i was told by my uncle (policeman) lol

i cant remember the % though

and apparently, also if your driving towards stationary speed camera they wont work, the only thing that will catch you if your driving towards it is the radar gun that the police use on the sides of the roads

and apparently if your on a dual carriage way and change lanes over the camera lines in the road it wont detect you, never tried this myself but read it lol

its about ten percent, so 33 and over and ure done, and also, all that hype is nonsense, cross the lanes, do whatever, theyl get ya

• 3 weeks later...

its all over now .. was doing 48 in the 30 .. got 3 points and £60 fine .. really relieved it wasnt taken any further, but it has definetely opened my eyes to speeding, dont want all that worry again.

50 in a 30 is a ban for a 17 year old dude, i did a drivers day course like two weeks ago for speeding lol, bad times, and i got done from fecking far away from it aswell

Not necessarily.

My 3 points are for 55mph in a 30 zone, just got very, very lucky!

And James, glad to hear its all sorted now and you didnt lose it. Just take it as a reminder there's no need to give it the big one in residential areas...save it for the quieter, safer A/B roads just remember to always keep an eye out for the law!