spotted a silver glanza driven by a bonnie chick!

Guest Enzo

touring on my way up to aberdeen on friday night i spoted this spotless silver glanza bein driven by a gawjus girl on the edinburgh bypass, she was heading onto the mate from there,

is it anyone off here or does anyone know who she is?

I saw a girl driving a silver Glanza heading into dennistoun the other month -- flashed and waved but don't think she had a clue that we were driving the same kind of car!

Either that or she was in awe of my car...

I saw a girl driving a silver Glanza heading into dennistoun the other month -- flashed and waved but don't think she had a clue that we were driving the same kind of car!

What can i say..........BLONDE :D:p:D

How come theres no hott ladies drivin V's round my way!!! :D This sucks, its a clear case of victimisation!!! CLEAR!!!!! im not entirely sure WHY exactly its victimisation...BUT I TELL THEE IT IS!!!

I WANT HOTT LADIES IN V'S ROUND MY WAY DANGNABIT!!!!!!

wait....no i dont...because then they'd be flyin past my n/a......DAMNIT!!!!

Ok ok...I WANT HOTT LADIES IN N/A EP'S ROUND MY WAY....or...OR ELSE!!!!! yeah thats it...OR ELSE!!!!!

B)B):p:DB):D

Phil.

I drive a V and no chicks look at my car twice -- unless I flutter all over them!! then they go "ooooOOooo what's that?? I wanna pump that!!" Then My bird elbows me in the ribs and I remember where all the lovin' is coming from!!