I Tried My Mates Wheel.....

my mate has a set of wheels for sale off his nova his are et35 and mine are et40 we put his one and it fitted but they are soooo close to the coilover does the et35 n et40 pretty much mean 5mm? i dont really know all this stuff will a spacer sort it out? reason why im buying them is because they have r888s on them and they are my track wheels

Yep offset is measured in "mm", I would say yes a 5mm spacer would bring the wheel out far enough. :lol:

Would bring it inline with a wheel of a ET40 Offset.

oh are they 6.5inches wide or 7inches?

Yep offset is measured in "mm", I would say yes a 5mm spacer would bring the wheel out far enough. :lol:

Would bring it inline with a wheel of a ET40 Offset.

oh are they 6.5inches wide or 7inches?

ermmmm no idea lol 195 tyres on it all fitted just close to the coillie

As far as I no yh 5mm is enough to do it up with standard nuts

If you were getting 10mm then you will have to get longer bolts/ (well what you screw the nut onto) on the hub

Anup

well how close are your normal wheels to the coilovers if a 5mm spacer takes it to about the same as that then it should be fine just dont have the wheels sticking out the arches ( not that 5mm would do that :lol: ) not as if the wheel has much movement towards the coilovers so should be ok imo

• 3 weeks later...