Driveshaft/cv Joint Kerfuffle

Hello lovelies, I require your assistance if you would be so kind! Basically, I have a driveshaft/CV joint related dilemma that is making me want to pull at my already thinning beautiful hair.

Basically, I have changed from a C52B LSD Cynos gearbox (not a retrofit Starlet GT Gearbox by the way, its the optional Cynos one, as dictated by the fact it runs 4000rpm at 70mph, and is stamped on the Chassis plate) and will be using a C56 from a Glanza. Now, here's where the issues start - I also have a set of "TRD" CV Joints (I was a bit doubtful, but comparing it it's easy to see the differences) - they are 23 splines, and test fitting them into some Glanza hubs, they seemed to fit fine. However, I also have some Glanza driveshafts set aside, which DON'T fit fine, infact, they're 30 spline.

Also, seeing as the Cynos wheelbearings don't work with the Glanza hubs, I test-fitted the CV Joints into the Cynos hubs to see if I could use those instead. Nada, the CV Joints' shaft is actually a smaller diameter?!

So, to conclude - what the hell driveshaft do I have to use?! I haven't counted the splines in the C56, or test fitted the driveshafts, but I have a feeling that annoyingly these driveshafts will fit and be gay and mean I can't use my TRD CV Joints. So, what do I do?! Your help will be much appreciated and rewarded with copious kisses, hugs, and maybe more. Depending on if you can provide me with the required driveshafts too :(

Will do babe, thankies x x

Just test fitted some of the driveshafts I have, Glanza one fits in the gearbox, Cynos one doesn't, and the CV Joint doesn't fit on either :(

Im not sure if you could do this so if i sound thick as shit dont take the piss :(

I was thinking if you used the glanza inner cv joint like in the pic not the shaft just the inner joint then used the Cynos shaft/outer cv joint??????????? will that not work lol

DSC00902.jpg

It depends on what the inner spline count/shaft diameter is though, and I cannot use the Cynos driveshafts, those are going with the gearbox :( And it wouldn't solve the fact the CV Joints don't fit.

All this talk of poop and urine...getting me hot :(

not reaaaaaaaally babe - all I've figured is I need a 23/23 spline driveshaft, the inner shaft 25.10mm in diameter, and the shaft that fits into the outer CV Joint about 24.40mm in diameter. If this driveshaft exists, I'm sorted! Another consideration was to swap the Cynos hub spindle and wheelbearing into the Glanza hubs, as the Cynos wheelbearings don't fit into the Glanza hub :(

Such a hassle!