Evo Seats Helppppp!

Bought some evo 5 front seats off ebay. Anyone know the best way to fit them in a ep91? Is there any way i can butcher the standard rails to make them fit? A guide would be brilliant if anyone has one. Cheers

you could butcher the standard 1s but you wont be able to adjust the seat. u need to take the slider out of them the weld a plate across the 2 and bolt your seat in. if your handy you could pre drill a few holes incase you want to adjust the seats at a later date

• 2 weeks later...
you could butcher the standard 1s but you wont be able to adjust the seat. u need to take the slider out of them the weld a plate across the 2 and bolt your seat in. if your handy you could pre drill a few holes incase you want to adjust the seats at a later date

Seats are in and they slide. Butchered old rails and welded to evo rails and adjusted brackets to fit seats then metal painted where welds are! took two days labour (With help from my bro) but look loads better than standard seats and cheaper than buying zep rails :-) will post pic up when i get chance.